[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: Multiple recipients of list BOOK_ARTS-L <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Cultural Autobiography
- From: Richard Minsky <minsky@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 30 Jul 1996 16:57:02 GMT
- Message-id: <199607301658.JAA23471@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
"Making a Book: Autobiography" by Cheryl A. Shackelton, MLS.
School Library Journal/January 1992
Time flies. Cheryl first taught this workshop in 1991. An article well
worth reading. "The books these teens made resulted in a dazzling mix of
politics, art, and culture."