Re: Introduction

On Tue, 30 Jul 1996, Shireen Holman wrote:

>been working on my books at Pyramid Atlantic, in Maryland.

Shireen Holman,

Welcome!  I've been to PA, nice shop.  Is it stiil in the shopping mall?

Michael Morin
Celtic Press
Buffalo NY

M i c h a e l   M o r i n          Instructional Media Librarian
                   D'Youville College Library
            Email:  ba202@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Co-Moderator: Preservation SIG The Preservation Coalition
Member: The Buffalo Free-Net Information Development Committee