Re: BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 28 Jul 1996 to 29 Jul 1996

To everyone who want to know about the Standards Meeting of Excellence of the
Guild of Book Workers that will be held in Pasadena CA October 16 th to 19th,
1996.
The presenters will be Louise Genest on Visible Sewing Structure, Jan Sobota
on" Cuir Cisele", Richard Horton on Opening up Photo Album possibilities and
Terry Buckley on Dying of leather.
There is places available. If you do not have a registration form, you can
copy one from another member of the Guild or contact me via
E-mail:BKBDRS2LUV@xxxxxxx or call me at 910-643-0934 or fax me: 910-643-8215
and I will mail or fax you a registration form. You do not have to be a
member of the Guild of Book Workers to register.
There will be a pre-conference visit to the Huntington and Kater-Craft with
an exhibit of miniature bindings........and a great opportunity to meet
colleages and  pay a visit to the vendors' room where you can buy beautiful
"stuff".
Hope to see you in Pasadena.
Monique Lallier, Chair of the Standards of Excellence Committee.