Re: MONOPRINT PRESS

On Tue, 30 Jul 1996, Lee Mamunes wrote:

> I've been asked to inquire as to whether anyone has or knows someone who has
> a monoprint press for sale? Any information would be greatly appreciated.
>  Many thanks,
>

> Lee Mamunes,
> leoGrafix@xxxxxxx

Are we talking etching, litho, proof press, clamshell...?  Printmakers
can make monoprints from just about any excuse for a press.  What is your
preference? I find 10 letterpresses for every 1 etching or litho press I
can find.

An open mind can often bring better results than an open wallet.

Michael
Celtic Press
Buffalo NY

M i c h a e l   M o r i n          Instructional Media Librarian
                   D'Youville College Library
            Email:  ba202@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Co-Moderator: Preservation SIG The Preservation Coalition
Member: The Buffalo Free-Net Information Development Committee