[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Exhibits & GBW STANDARDS
- To: Multiple recipients of list BOOK_ARTS-L <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: Exhibits & GBW STANDARDS
- From: Karen Crisalli <KarenC5071@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 31 Jul 1996 12:39:19 -0400
- Message-id: <199607311640.JAA19553@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
In a message dated 96-07-31 08:25:57 EDT, you write:
>final incarnation is titled PAPERBOUND
When did that happen? Doesn't PAPERBOUND make it sound like it is bound in
paper? Wouldn't BOUNDPAPER clarify that? Oh well, no matter, I know you two
Peters must have gone over all that already and hashed it out. Don't know why
I am even putting my two cents in where it doesn't belong.
Two orders now from AOL mailing.