Re: Exhibits & GBW STANDARDS

You can allways add your nickel's worth. One of the perks of the job you
know. We went back and forth on this and I actually came up with it. It's a
play on the title (Paper) and it being bound. Your point is very valid as well.

Great to hear about the extra sales.

Peter

Syracuse University Library               <email>pdverhey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Syracuse, NY 13244                <Listowner>Book_Arts-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx