need production source for 200 fine books, no photos.

        need recommendations, within USA if possible, for competent source
of truly fine leather-bound book of 220 pages.  ordering only 300 copies.
want great artwork for cover, bound for permanence and ease of use, top
quality paper and printing.  willing to pay if we get the above quality.
        thanks for recommendations.
                caroline