[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Dr. H. G. Bronns Klassen und Ordnungen des Tier-Reichs
- To: Multiple recipients of list BOOK_ARTS-L <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Dr. H. G. Bronns Klassen und Ordnungen des Tier-Reichs
- From: Brian McKinney/Medlib/Washington University <Brian_McKinney/Medlib/Washington_University.WASHINGTON_UNIVERSITY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 1 Aug 1996 13:22:08 -0400
- Message-id: <199608011722.KAA21774@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
We have a set of the above title. I am not saying complete set yet, though. I
am in the process orginizing the issues that we have, placing them in correct
order, and binding them together.
I have one: Dritter (3) Band, III (3). Abteilung: Bivalvia (Muscheln) , that I
believe we are missing pages. We have pages 1-384. We also have the
Schriftenverzeichnis, I believe bibliography, that goes with it.
Can anyone tell me if I am missing anything from this vol. and issue?
Thank you for your time.
Brian D. McKinney
Book Binder and Conservator