[Table of Contents] [Search]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

printmaker's stamps

I'm a printmaker in the Worcester, MA area, also fond of letterpress and
I'm sure I'm not using the proper technical term for this, but I was
wondering if anyone out there knows where and how I go about getting some
sort of stamp for my prints in order
to indicate that they came from my studio.   Think of the ULAE stamp you see
on the (usually) lower left of paper of the prints coming from that very
famous studio.  Is this
something that needs to be "built" directly into the paper when it's made
(like a watermark), or pressed in after printing?

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Mary Ellen WILSON

[Subject index] [Index for current month] [Table of Contents] [Search]