[Table of Contents] [Search]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: printmaker's stamps

Dear Mary Ellen - I think that you could have a photopolymer stamp made
that would go into the press with your original printing plate, or could
be used  by impressing it into your paper before you use it or after you
use it if you are just painting on the paper not printmaking.  The
photopolymer material is backed with metal or plastic and is not very thick
(1/8 inch perhaps ) so may need to backed with a thin piece of metal or
even matboard.
A "rubber stamp" business can have it made for you, just dont have it
mounted on a wooden block or handle !

Lilias at Saltwinds

[Subject index] [Index for current month] [Table of Contents] [Search]