New on the ABAA-booknet Web Server

At the Web Server of the Antiquarian Booksellers' Association of America

  http://www.abaa-booknet.com   or http://booknet-international.com

> WHAT'S NEW ON THE ABAA-booknet and booknet-international SERVERS?
>
> Here are recent changes or updates that you may not have seen.
> Offerings by various ABAA and other ILAB members are "hot-linked"
> directly to their booknet home pages.

> DETERING BOOK GALLERY SUMMER CATALOGUE (8/15/96)
>
>      Detering Book Gallery, of Houston, TX has placed on-line
>      Catalogue Nineteen --Summer 1996 -- Fine Books and Special
>      Editions.

> DAVID L. O'NEAL LIST (8/15/96)
>
>      David L. O'Neal Antiquarian Booksellers, of Boston, MA offers
>      List 113N: BROADSIDES & LEAFLETS, MAPS, and a Few AUTOGRAPHS --
>      Including Some Real Rarities.

> EDWARD N. BOMSEY AUTOGRAPHS CATALOGUE (8/14/96)
>
>      Edward N. Bomsey Autographs, of Annandale, VA announces List 54W,
>      Autographs, offering nearly 200 items representing a broad range
>      of historic and notable personages.

> FIRST FOLIO CATALOGUE (8/9/96)
>
>      First Folio, of Paris, TN announces its first Web list, ON-LINE
>      CATALOGUE I: Books About Books and Bibliography.

> LEN UNGER -- RARE BOOKS CATALOGUE (8/9/96)
>
>      Len Unger -- Rare Books, of Sherman Oaks, CA, has posted a new
>      list, Catalog 18E: First Editions, Modern Literature, Signed
>      Books & Autographs, Mystery Fiction and Western Literature.

> SERENDIPITY BOOKS LIST (8/7/96)
>
>      Serendipity Books, of Berkeley, CA announces a special list, THE
>      TRIANON PRESS: Abbe Breuil / William Blake / Samuel Palmer / Ben
>      Shahn's HAGGADAH - ECCLESIASTES, superb examples of quality
>      design and printing.

> PRBM WEB SITE (8/7/96)
>
>      Philadelphia Rare Books & Manuscripts, of Philadelphia, PA has
>      established a new Web Site, featuring a their first On-line
>      Cataogue: List 186 - Bibliotheca Vetusta, along with 18 Special
>      Interest Lists, Lists-of-Lists via e-mail, and Services to
>      Librarians. PRBM specializes in Early Printed Books, Substantive
>      MSS., New & Old World Hispanica, New World Languages, Law,
>      Histories, Travels, Bibles & Americana -- all to 1820.

> LAME DUCK BOOKS CATALOGUE SERIES (8/5/96)
>
>      Lame Duck Books of Jamaica Plain, MA presents the final list in
>      its new series: Catalogue 25: Latin Amercian and Spanish
>      Literature, with nearly 1,800 modern firsts in Spanish and
>      English, many insicribed. This list contains extensive
>      collections of early works and key publications of major
>      Spanish-language writers.

> BOOKWORM & SILVERFISH CATALOGUE (8/2/96)
>
>      Bookworm & Silverfish, of Wytheville, VA has posted their second
>      on-line list, WEB CATALOGUE TWO: Scarce, Old, and Out-of-Print
>      Books on Many Subjects! being a compendium of books in diverse
>      subjects, including science, mathematics, history, genealogy, and
>      literature of all kinds.

*** Mike Harris              booknet/rmharris_ltd
         phone:  (703) 356-1686               fax: (703) 356-5431
  e-mail: booknet@xxxxxxxxxxxx, r.m.harris@xxxxxxxx, rmharris@xxxxxxxxx
  **  http://www.abaa-booknet.com/ http://booknet-international.com  **
                ** The Antiquarian Booksellers' Web Sites **