Fall Schedule available

Hi folks.

Legacy now has the Fall schedule of classes and special events available,
both as a hardcopy and on our website.  It includes information on our
bookbinding/bookarts evening classes and Saturday workshops, artist
receptions, readings by regional authors, et cetera.  Check it out on the
website or drop me a personal email with your address and we'll mail you
a hardcopy.

James T. Downey / Legacy Art & BookWorks, Inc.
Now with over 100 images and new featured artists at:
        http://www.legacyart.com
jdowney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx