Books Arts in Spain

Dear Mimi,
        My name is Javier, I'm living in Madrid and I am a member of
AFEDA (the asotiation who organize the exhibition in Conde Duque). It
will be great to show you the exhibition when you come here.
        You must also to visit the MUSEO DEL LIBRO, a fantastic
interactive exposition about the book history at the Biblioteca Nacional
in Madrid.
        Please don't hesitate to E-mail me to get and give me more
details.
        Of course everybody will be welcome. Vamos, venir!!

Javier Abellan
jabell@xxxxxxx
phone: 34 1 4023330
fax: 34 1 3091543