[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
flowers in paper
- To: Multiple recipients of list BOOK_ARTS-L <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: flowers in paper
- From: Indigo Som <IndigoSom@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 16 Aug 1996 15:05:43 -0400
- Message-id: <199608161906.MAA20812@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
question for all you helpful folks out there, regarding paper that has flower
petals in it: what happens to it over time? do the petals turn brown & ugly?
does it affect the rest of the paper? is there any paper w/ flower petals in
it that can be considered archival? are there any other considerations i may
have overlooked in deciding whether or not to use such a paper? thanks in
advance for all & any answers...
bitchy buddha press