Re: New papermaker--needs advice on how to "whiten paper" w/o muting flower clrs.

At 01:25 AM 8/10/96 -0400, Robert Dickerson wrote:
>I am "new" to papermaking---having only made about five batches.
>
>I am hoping you might give me some commentary or advice---
>

>Any other help or advice you might offer would be most appreciated.
>many thanks

Since you are in the Washington DC area, you should get in touch with
Pyramid Atlantic in Riverdale (PG County). Pyramid is a major papermaking
center for artists. The phone number is (301)459-7154. Address - 6001 66th
Ave. Suite 103, Riverdale, MD 20737.  Good luck.
Shireen Holman, Printmaker and Book Artist
email: (tholman@xxxxxxxxx)