[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: OUR FIRST GO
- To: Multiple recipients of list BOOK_ARTS-L <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: OUR FIRST GO
- From: Dorothy Africa <africa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 27 Aug 1996 08:50:34 -0400
- In-reply-to: <01I8Q8EPRZ8Y935S1O@HULAW1.HARVARD.EDU>
- Message-id: <199608271250.FAA12098@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Thank you for announcing yourselves to the list. Can you tell us
some more about your project and do you make paper as well? I have
seen some wonderful bark and plant fiber papers from Latin America.
Dorothy C. Africa
bookbinder, Harvard Law School Library
On Mon, 26 Aug 1996, Joyce Payson wrote:
> Hello, we have recently joined your listserv.
> We are LIBROS SAN CRISTOBAL A multicultural project in the traditionl
> book-arts. Our studios are located in a small village in the highlands of
> Guatemala in Cental America.