Edgar Mansfield Passes On

Edgar Mansfield, one of the pioneers of contemporary English bookbinding
passed away this August 10. He will be missed. The National Library of New
Zealand, Mansfield's, native country, has a piece about him online. The
article illustrates one of his bindings and has a portrait of him with James
Brockman. A link to it has been established from the "Book Arts Gallery" at
<http://web.syr.edu/~pdverhey>

If anyone knows of an online obituary please let me know.

Peter

Syracuse University Library               <email>pdverhey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Syracuse, NY 13244                <Listowner>Book_Arts-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx