[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: Multiple recipients of list BOOK_ARTS-L <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: Help...........
- From: Michael <MCOPADO@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 29 Aug 1996 14:01:22 EDT
- In-reply-to: Message of Thu, 29 Aug 1996 13:26:18 -0400 from >
- Message-id: <199608291815.LAA21687@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Thanks for your suggestions about xerox the original image. But I
cannot in good conscience waste or sacrifice excess paper for the sake
of my "art". My art has always been one that incorporates or recycles
found objects and brings a new perspective to them.....
I've decided to attempt to lightly sand the surface with finer and finer
grits of sand paper to remove the surface layer. Kinda like removing a tattoo.
Hopefully it fill work...
Michael F. Copado