[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: Multiple recipients of list BOOK_ARTS-L <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: Help...........
- From: Lisa R Trent - 3037165 <ltrent@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 29 Aug 1996 16:54:08 -0700
- In-reply-to: <199608291915.MAA29396@nunic.nu.edu>
- Message-id: <199608300000.RAA28424@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Seems to me like you would be wasting sand paper and time instead of just
1 sheet of paper.
> > I've decided to attempt to lightly sand the surface with finer and finer
> > grits of sand paper to remove the surface layer. Kinda like removing a tattoo.
> You are a patient guy! May you build up merit in Heaven. (Seems like it
> ought to work...)
> |\ /| /________/(
> |? \ / ?| (________(/(___
> |??? \/ ???| /_(________(/__/(
> | Judy | (______________(/(
> | Kerman | (Mayapple Press(/(
> | Saginaw, | (______________(/
> \ ? MI ? /
> \ ?? / http://www.cris.com/~Jkerman