[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Letterpress list
- To: Multiple recipients of list BOOK_ARTS-L <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: Letterpress list
- From: "John G. Henry" <jhenry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 4 Sep 1996 17:12:16 -0500
- Message-id: <199609042113.OAA11410@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
At 10:11 AM 9/4/96 -0400, you wrote:
>I used to be on a letterpress printing list, but the listserv changed and
>I was never able to resubscribe. Is anyone on this list on that list, and
>if so, what is the new address?
>Also, I am interested in advice about removing rust and restoring a C&P
>printing press and cast iron guillotine.
The letpress address is:
Letterpress Discussion List <LETPRESS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Lots of good information there and helpful people.
John G. Henry - Cedar Creek Press