Re: Letterpress list

>Hi--
>I used to be on a letterpress printing list, but the listserv changed and
>I was never able to resubscribe. Is anyone on this list on that list, and
>if so, what is the new address?
>
>Also, I am interested in advice about removing rust and restoring a C&P
>printing press and cast iron guillotine.
>
>Thanks!
>Clara Keyes
>c.keyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello Clara,  I have attached the info you need.

The best way to remove rust is to use something like Navel Jelly .  Check
out your local True-Value Hardware store.  They also have a blue liquid
rust remover/paint primer that leaves a coating of zinc phosphate after the
phosphoric acid does its work.
Good luck (use gloves)
Charlie Jones
.>>In case you lost this message...   Here is the subscription message and
instructions for getting off of (and how to use) the letpress email stuff.

Jim Gard
San Jose, California