[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: Multiple recipients of list BOOK_ARTS-L <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Book Exhibitiion
- From: Kathy Crump <PAPRMKR@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 12 Sep 1996 22:50:37 -0400
- Message-id: <199609130251.TAA22540@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
For those on the list lucky enough to be in Hawaii during Oct 6th to
30th there will be an international exhibition of books, "Turning the Page"
at Linekona Art Center of the Honolulu Academy of Arts.
The exhibition is curated by Hedi Kyle, one of the most innovative and
creative artists working with book forms today.
For those not lucky enough to be in Hawaii, they expect to have a web
page up in October. I will post the address then.