Re: volunteers needed

I'd like to thank those who volunteered to help with mark-up of the Guild of
Book Workers Newsletters. I have two to help out with this and am relieved
to be able to make "my" backlog disappear this way.

Thanks again everyone, Peter

Syracuse University Library               <email>pdverhey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Syracuse, NY 13244                <Listowner>Book_Arts-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx