[Table of Contents] [Search]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Help: Binding Type

I need some help. One of our catalogers is working on a book and wants to
describe the binding and I can't for the life of me remember what it is called.

It is a prayer book, quite small with a semi limp cover. It also have a flap
which comes from the back and slips under a "strap" on the front cover
acting as a clasp.

Anyone know.


>>>>>The tavern will compare favorably with the church, H.D. Thoreau<<<<<

Peter D. Verheyen                                       <wk> 315.443.9937
Conservation Librarian                                  <fax>315.443.9510
Syracuse University Library               <email>pdverhey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Syracuse University                    <www>http://web.syr.edu/~pdverhey/
Syracuse, NY 13244                <Listowner>Book_Arts-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[Subject index] [Index for current month] [Table of Contents] [Search]