[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Iron Gall ink book
- To: Multiple recipients of list BOOK_ARTS-L <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: Iron Gall ink book
- From: "Jack C. Thompson" <tcl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 19 Sep 1996 16:30:49 -0800
- Message-id: <199609201120.EAA16370@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Thanks for the order, and notice in CBBAG. You can send a check made out
to Thompson Conservation Lab at the address below (unless your mail program
strips sig. files...?).
>I'd like to order a copy. Will you send an invoice or your mail address?
>The Pie Cherry Black sounds delicious.
Pie Cherry Black it is! I'm also tossing an Aleppo gall in with the first
orders. Just something else to carry around in your pocket. :-)
Jack C. Thompson
Thompson Conservation Laboratory
7549 N. Fenwick
Portland, OR 97217