Neil Diamond

Let's all hope that Neil's #1 fan has a great time at the concert this
Saturday.

Enjoy Deb!

For those interested in other things, there will be a symposium in honor of
Dr. Spock on campus here. Andy, you might be interested. You can get info of
the Special Collections webpage, I think...

Have a good weekend all. Just got my new computer today (at home) and found
out that they've found funding for another year. We'll see how that goes.
They're still working on a new job description for me and that will have
more to say than the $$$. In the mean time I'm still looking.

Look forward to seeing all of you here shortly.

Peter

Syracuse University Library               <email>pdverhey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Syracuse, NY 13244                <Listowner>Book_Arts-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx