[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: Multiple recipients of list BOOK_ARTS-L <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Chicago exhibit
- From: "R. Williams" <Boillr@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 23 Sep 1996 17:59:07 -0400
- Message-id: <199609232200.PAA24794@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
The Columbia College Chicago Center for Book & Paper Arts / 218 S. Wabash /
7th floor / Chicago, IL.
Narrative Flow, a multimedia exhibition of art that tells stories.
Reception: Friday, September 27, 1996 5-7 p.m.
Exhibition: September 27-November 1
There will also be 3 performances in conjunction with the exhibit:
Kate Thomas, with Julie Hopkins
Friday, Sept. 27, 7 p.m.
Nothing Curvy at All About 7
Molly Shanahan and Andrew Bird
Friday, Sept. 27, after Patience
Toc (A Chamber Piece for 4 Voices and CD ROM)
Steven Tomasula, Steven Farrell, Gregory Halvorson Schreck
Friday, Oct. 4, 7 p.m.
The exhibit & performances are free and open to the public.