[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
events in Rocky Mountains
- To: Multiple recipients of list BOOK_ARTS-L <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: events in Rocky Mountains
- From: Pamela Barrios <PCB@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 24 Sep 1996 11:37:23 -0700
- Message-id: <199609241738.KAA18428@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Organization: Harold B. Lee Library
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
The Rocky Mountain Chapter of the Guild of Book Workers would like to announce some
events in our area in the near future.
Ken Campbell will lecture on Wednesday September 25, 1995 at 7 PM in the Special
Collections Department, Norlin Library Room N345, University of Colorado at Boulder
Books by Ken Campbell will b e on display in Special Collections from September
October 17, 1996.
On Thursday, September 26, Ken Campbell will lecture at the University of Utah in Salt Lake
from 7-9 in room 158 in the Art Department.
Jean Formo will conduct a 3 day workshop covering uncials and their variations as well as
alphabet inventions for the Utah Calligraphic Artists on October 10, 11, and 12.
On Friday October 11, she will present a slide lecture about calligraphic artists books.
On Sunday October 13, in the afternoon & evening she will conduct a 1-day workshop on
creative play --- tapping your inner creative resources and setting creativity goals. All book arts
practitioners should find this workshop invaluable.
For more information on calligraphic events call Patty Hammarstedt at 801-576-0070. For
information about other events call Pamela Barrios at 801-377-7015, or Madelyn Garrett at