[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Montreal Antiquarian Book Fair (and International Forum of Artistic Binding)
- To: Multiple recipients of list BOOK_ARTS-L <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Montreal Antiquarian Book Fair (and International Forum of Artistic Binding)
- From: Jean-Paul Dupre <jpdupre@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 25 Sep 1996 20:35:23 -0400
- Message-id: <199609260051.RAA25493@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Organization: Aucune
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Just a note about the opening hours of the Montreal Antiquarian Book Fair,
Concordia University, Webster Library, McConnell Pavillion, 1400 West,
Maisonneuve blvd, Montreal :
Saturday 28 September : 12h00 to 18h00;
Sunday 29 September : 11h00 to 17h00.
Entrance : 4 $, valid for the two days.