Bookbinder needed in NC

CBA received this request-- please respond directly to the address below--
not to the list or me.

From: Bain Daniels <bdaniels@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

We are hoping to write a mini-grant in the area of making homemade or hand
made books.  Our problem has been finding someone who has the expertise to
teach such a seminar.  Our audience is high school age students and some
faculty.  Do you know of anyone in NC who might be available or who might
have the ability to lead such a training session. Thanks so much for your
help.

Bain Daniels
<bdaniels@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>