[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: I'm not good at proofing my own work
- To: Multiple recipients of list BOOK_ARTS-L <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: I'm not good at proofing my own work
- From: Richard Seibert <rwsiii@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 27 Sep 1996 20:42:57 -0700
- Message-id: <199609280341.UAA22483@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Re: I'm not good at proofing my own work.
My heartfelt sympathy for your dilemma. I've been there too often to tell.
The only lesson is that is impossible to proof your own work. After all,
YOU know what your are saying.
Hope other members of the list can help you solve the problem.
R. Seibert <rwsiii@xxxxxxxxxxx>
POIHSAI BIBLIA POLLA OUK ESTIN PERASMOS