Re: medieval English endbands

  Thanks to Peter and Richard for their responses on my posting about the
endbands on MS 175.  I would still like to hear from anyone else on actual
physical examples of this sort of leather endband though I am well aware
that the number of people on the list with access to collections of this age
is limited.  However, I also know that there are a lot of people on the list
with the energy and intelligence to seek out good exhibits and remember what
they see there.  Any reports of medieval endband sightings gratefully
received, and thanks.
  Dorothy

Dorothy C. Africa
bookbinder, Harvard Law School Library