Dieu Donne's website

Dear Friends - Dieu Donne Papermill announces a revised website address:
<http://www.cybernex.net/~ddpaper>.  For those who have tried accessing the
site and had to wait god knows how long to load the graphics -- this new
address is much faster than the previously listed address (at www2),
although we know that we need to do some major design revision to make the
site more useful.  We will let you know when we have a chance to work on it.
Thanks, Mina.
Dieu Donne Papermill, Inc.
433 Broome Street
New York, NY 10013