[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Presses and Metal Type Put Students in Touch With Printed Word
- To: Multiple recipients of list BOOK_ARTS-L <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: Presses and Metal Type Put Students in Touch With Printed Word
- From: Richard Miller <rmiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 8 Oct 1996 06:36:09 -0400
- Message-id: <199610081036.DAA11670@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Do you have any idea how many people might have read the piece you posted,
other than the 800 of us?
It's a good read.