[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Sears Catalog (Yes I know it's defunct)
- To: Multiple recipients of list BOOK_ARTS-L <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Sears Catalog (Yes I know it's defunct)
- From: Lou Taverna <EDLOUMIKE@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 8 Oct 1996 17:10:36 -0400
- Message-id: <199610082111.OAA24961@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Dear fellow list members,
Might anyone have any info on the number of catalogs Sears printed of their
last edition back in late '92 - early '93.
This is just a "hope" that someone may know or a direct contact to the
appropriate person(s) at Sears.
Other than this, I'll have to try the dreaded "telephone circle" I'm sure to
run into at Sears...