Date: Thu, 03 Oct 1996 21:44:48 -0500 (CDT)
From: Sammie Morris <sammie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: stumpers-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: the death of pyroxylin coated book cloths

I have a friend who needs information on why pyroxylin is no longer used
for coating book cloths. (She knows it is now considered BAD, but doesn't
know WHY.) Does anyone have helpful sources, web sites, or general
information on this subject? Any input would be appreciated.

Sammie Morris
sammie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Graduate School of Library & Information Science at UT