[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: Multiple recipients of list BOOK_ARTS-L <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: cyanotype
- From: "Marcia L. Ciro" <mciro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 12 Oct 1996 10:22:46 -0400
- Message-id: <199610121425.HAA25060@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
A great resource for alternative photographic techniques is the book
"Breaking the Rules: A Photo Media Cookbook" by Bea Nettles. It covers
cyanotype and many others and has a products and sources section for
supplies as well. It's available from the Prairie Book Arts Center, Box
725, Urbana, Illinois 61801.
Bea Nettles has published many of her own photographic artist's
books and is chair of the Photography Program at the Univ. of Illinois,
Champaign-Urbana. She has taught at Penland and other places too.