Re: foxing

>The following is Greek to me -- and, I suspect, to everyone else.  The "BIBLIA"
>I get.  Anyone care to handle the rest?
>
>Regards
>Dave
>PS Foxing ain't nothin' compared to encoded postings -- especially when the
>encoding scheme is translation into a natural language.

POIHSAI BIBLIA POLLA OUK ESTIN PERASMOS

        That quotation is from the Book of Ecclesiastes  12:12 (in part), in
the Greek text of the Septuagint:

        "of making many books there is no end"

        Patricia
Patricia L. Chalmers                  email:  chalmers@xxxxxxxxx
Assistant Librarian (Collections)     Phone:  (902)422-1271 ext. 174
University of King's College          Fax:    (902)423-3357
Halifax,Nova Scotia
CANADA B3H 2A1