[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Silvia Rennie's bindery sale
- To: Multiple recipients of list BOOK_ARTS-L <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Silvia Rennie's bindery sale
- From: "Jack C. Thompson" <tcl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 29 Oct 1996 15:22:39 -0800
- Message-id: <199610292213.OAA25942@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Silvia asked me to post the following note to this group.
"From S. Rennie - To the incredible number of people who e-mailed me: thank
you all for writing, and please forgive my not answering each of you
individually. I was astonished at the number of requests, even for the
complete bindery. Not only was I able to sell everything very quickly, but
also to people who were able to remove the stuff within days, which
mattered to me. I very much hope you can find what you need elsewhere soon!
Jack C. Thompson
Thompson Conservation Lab.
7549 N. Fenwick
Portland, OR 97217