[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Permanence of duplicating paper (A major digresssion)
- To: Multiple recipients of list BOOK_ARTS-L <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: Permanence of duplicating paper (A major digresssion)
- From: Ron Koster <psymon@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 31 Oct 1996 13:06:56 -0500
- Message-id: <199610311757.JAA18923@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
The fundamental delusion of Harmon Seaver is that he is in there -- and
that I am out here.
But that is neither here nor there. My only question: why am I continually
e-mailing myself? I have a strange feeling that this will all come back to
me, from me, in digital form.
I patiently await my response...