[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Ring Binder "Spines"
- To: Multiple recipients of list BOOK_ARTS-L <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Ring Binder "Spines"
- From: Bonnie Borthwick <bonsai@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 2 Nov 1996 22:01:18 -0600
- Message-id: <199611030258.SAA22979@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
A few friends have asked me to make them leather agenda covers in the style
of my journals and photo albums. These would be for Filofax-style looseleaf
Can anyone point me toward a source (preferably wholesale but even retail
would be helpful) for the metal "spines" for these type books, with the
three or six tension-release rings embedded in them? I can not for the life
of me find a company that sells just the metal part -- everyone I've found
just sells made-up ring binders.
Any help from this informative list would be greatly appreciated!