Feedback

Can anyone help this person. I personally can't, but I'm sure some of you do
have them.

Peter

>Date: Mon, 4 Nov 1996 17:40:23 GMT
>From: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxx (Netscape Server User)
>To: pdverhey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: Feedback
>
>Below is the result of your feedback form.
>It was submitted by  (cstroh@xxxxxxxxxxx) on Mon Nov  4 12:40:23 EST 1996
>MailFormRealName:  Charles Stroh
>MailFormUserEmail:  cstroh@xxxxxxxxxxx
>comments:  I am trying to locate sets of slides of books by contemporary
artists for use in my classes at K-State.  I am an oldtimer to the visual
arts but a neophyte to making books and I don't have the requisite slides.
Do you have such things for loan,  duplication,  or something else.  If not,
do you have ideas for me of where I can locate them?  Thanks.  Chuck Stroh
>URL Type:  ( Site Profile )
>reason:
>

                  >>> I love working in the library. <<<

Conservation Librarian                                  <fax> 315.443.9510
Syracuse University Library               <email> pdverhey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Syracuse University                    <www> http://web.syr.edu/~pdverhey/
Syracuse, NY 13244                  <listmgr> Book_Arts-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx