[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: Multiple recipients of list BOOK_ARTS-L <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: Feedback
- From: Karen Lightner <LIGHTNERK@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 5 Nov 1996 15:21:26 -0500
- Message-id: <199611052034.MAA18743@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Was it Party Girl the leather quote came from? It was a show about a young
woman who gets a job in her godmother's library.
Being a librarian, I watched it to see how they portrayed us. Pretty
lame show, but got a couple of chuckles out of it.
Rare Book Department, Free Library of Philadelphia