Re: Feedback

That must have been it. I actually never saw the complet show. Only
saw/heard the ad on the radio and on tv.

Peter

At 03:21 PM 11/5/96 -0500, you wrote:
>Was it Party Girl the leather quote came from? It was a show about a young
>woman who gets a job in her godmother's library.
>Being a librarian, I watched it to see how they portrayed us. Pretty
>lame show, but got a couple of chuckles out of it.
>
>Karen Lightner
>Rare Book Department, Free Library of Philadelphia
>

>>>                    I love working in the library.                  <<<

Conservation Librarian                                   <fax>315.443.9510
Syracuse University Library                 <email>pdverhey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Syracuse University                <www>http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey
Syracuse, NY 13244                 <Listowner>Book_Arts-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx