[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: Multiple recipients of list BOOK_ARTS-L <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: Feedback
- From: Peter Verheyen <pdverhey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 5 Nov 1996 15:35:33 -0500
- Message-id: <199611052036.MAA04436@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
That must have been it. I actually never saw the complet show. Only
saw/heard the ad on the radio and on tv.
At 03:21 PM 11/5/96 -0500, you wrote:
>Was it Party Girl the leather quote came from? It was a show about a young
>woman who gets a job in her godmother's library.
>Being a librarian, I watched it to see how they portrayed us. Pretty
>lame show, but got a couple of chuckles out of it.
>Rare Book Department, Free Library of Philadelphia
>>> I love working in the library. <<<
>>There is something to be said for working in a place bound in leather.<<
Peter D. Verheyen <wk> 315.443.9937
Conservation Librarian <fax>315.443.9510
Syracuse University Library <email>pdverhey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Syracuse University <www>http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey
Syracuse, NY 13244 <Listowner>Book_Arts-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx