[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: various papers
- To: Multiple recipients of list BOOK_ARTS-L <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: various papers
- From: Richard Minsky <minsky@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 5 Nov 1996 16:29:07 -0500
- Message-id: <199611052130.NAA22180@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Under $500 a couple of years ago. I got it when first issued (number 12), so
maybe it's less now. You know, they now have a 720 dpi color version, 17"
wide, the 1500, under $1,000. Do you have catalogs from the discount
places? BTW, where are you? I tried to e-mail direct (to your address
below, not to the list) and it was returned undeliverable.
>you mentioned you use an Epson 1000 to get wide sheets ( < 161/2" ). I am
>interested in getting a printer that will print B/W on approx 11x17 layouts.
>Approximately how much did you pay for the Epson printer?