[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
focus on content
- To: Multiple recipients of list BOOK_ARTS-L <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: focus on content
- From: Artemis BonaDea <paradux@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 5 Nov 1996 21:42:17 -0800
- Message-id: <199611060548.VAA19368@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Organization: North Bound Books
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Patty: i am quite embaressed to write after all this time. This
starting a business takes *so* much time. I keep thinking, "well, I must
have it under control by now" and then, bam, I'm flat on my face.
Is there any way to still send a prospectus for a workshop at the focus
conference. I will swear on my mother's grave (and she really is
deceased) to send an outline immeditately if there's still time. If not,
I certainly understand, as this is *all* my fault and I will try to fit
in at another time.
Your class that has to design a book sounds good. How long a class is
it? Will the students be doing an edition or will they be
I hope all is well for you and that you get lots of responses about
copyright. I'm sorry I don't have anything specific to share on that.