mistake and wisconsin

Dear Book Arts List Members:  I have just realized I posted a
more-or-less private messge to the entire list and I apologize to you
all.  I really do try to watch those return addresses and I know it's a
pain when any of us do it.

On a more positive note, I will be travelling to Milwaukee, WI this
December  21 - 28 and would love to hear about any book arts happenings
in the area.  Shows, open houses, great collections would all be of
interest.

Also, if there are any book artists who would love a studio visit, I love
to visit other work spaces and see new things.  I'll be bringing slides
of my work and maybe an example or two - depends on the luggage
situation.

Again, sorry for the errant posting.  This list is a wonderful resource
and I hate to get it too cluttered up.

Artemis BonaDea
North Bound Books
Box 240768