[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: hipster librarians
- To: Multiple recipients of list BOOK_ARTS-L <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: hipster librarians
- From: Richard Minsky <minsky@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 6 Nov 1996 13:43:08 -0500
- Message-id: <199611061845.KAA15076@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Everyone should have one of Mindell Dubansky's fabulous "NYMPHO LIBRARIAN"
T-shirts. It also makes a great gift. She gets $25 including packing and
shipping. Mindy is a Preservation Librarian in New York City. She's not on
the internet, but you can call her at (212) 348-1674.