[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: Multiple recipients of list BOOK_ARTS-L <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Dying
- From: Robyn Sassen <mephisto@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 7 Nov 1996 13:46:53 +0000
- Comments: Authenticated sender is <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Message-id: <199611071153.DAA28788@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Don't know if members of this list may be of assistance to me, but I
suspect that it may be possible, given that I have noticed that quite
a few of you make your own pigment.
My sister and I recently came across a recipe book of pigment for
dying unbleached yarn to knit with. We intend experimenting with
these in terms of our own original fair aisle designs. Do any of you
know of alternative recipes or short cuts for these processes?