List Archives or old postings

sent on the list. They are by default stored in chronological order, but can
also be sorted differently. There are two ways to get there. One is through
"Book Arts Links" off of the homepage at
<http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey> where it's the first link under
Organizations. The other way is through CoOL at
<http://palimpsest.stanford.edu/byform/mailing-lists/bookarts>. There are
over 1770 messages this year, about that many from last year and over 700
from out first half year. They are also ALL full-text searchable.

You'll find that there is a wealth of information in there worth exploring.

Enjoy,

Peter

At 06:28 PM 11/7/96 -0500, you wrote:
>hey guys - I meant to keep the number for the NYMPHO LIBRARIAN t-shirt,
>and inadvertently deleted it.  Any chance that someone still has it and
>can send it to me?  Would appreciate it much.
>Erin
>

                  >>> I love working in the library. <<<

Conservation Librarian                                  <fax> 315.443.9510
Syracuse University Library               <email> pdverhey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Syracuse University                    <www> http://web.syr.edu/~pdverhey/
Syracuse, NY 13244                  <listmgr> Book_Arts-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx